Willow Tree Housing aims to provide high quality services at all times.  However, we recognise that sometimes things go wrong or a resident may be unhappy about some aspect of our service.  We see complaints and suggestions as ways to improve our service and to help us to shape how our services are provided.

Tamar Housing and South Western Housing Society are now Willow Tree Housing Partnership and our policies and procedures are being updated and aligned to reflect the new partnership.

The complaints policy has been updated and the Willow Tree Housing complaints leaflet is available in the downloads section.

Who can complain?

Anyone can complain about a service provided by Willow Tree Housing, although it is normally a resident or service user. If you are unable to make a complaint yourself, you can nominate someone to speak for you, such as a relative.

Informal Complaints

If you are unhappy with a service or decision made by Willow Tree Housing you should contact the person who has been dealing with you.  We try to resolve complaints at this informal stage.  However, if you are still not satisfied, you can make a formal complaint.